Written Media Specialist
The One Mission Society Europe team has a vision to transform Europe through discipleship as part of a larger vision to multiply disciples, churches, leaders, and missionary movements.
As the written media specialist, you’ll use stories to capture what God is doing across the Eurasia Region by developing professional quality written content for each field team. Employ best practices and high levels of professionalism to provide excellent communication to constituents and drive engagement to go, give, and pray.
- Design, communicate, and produce written media to meet the goals of the communications strategy.
- Edit and screen field communications for content and quality.
- Engage with point persons within each field to identify written media needs, an understand the process to meet those needs.
- Work with the Communication team to create consistent and effective media plans.
- Creatively look for opportunities to develop new way to communicate the message in a variety of written forms.
- Seek to continually learn new methods and strategies for communicating God’s work around the world.
- Support other ministry events as necessary through volunteering and/or support.
As soon as possible
- Proven proficiency in written media, editing, and understanding of social media
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Publisher, and/or other leading publishing software
- Willingness to learn and function in a variety of environments
- Must be in alignment with, and supportive of the OMS Hungary/Eurasia region organizational culture and commit to the roles and responsibilities of team membership
- Flexibility to travel to other countries to develop media
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.