VP of Theological Leadership (critical need)
Provide vision and oversight to the Theological Leadership, Education, and Discipleship (TLEAD) team to empower the development of Christ-like leaders for the global church.
- Promote excellence and best practices in leadership development and theological education
- Facilitate development of key international leadership.
- Coordinate activities of regional theological education consultants
- Provide vision and oversight for curriculum development and implementation of internal theological leadership and education development programs.
- Strengthen and expand the TLEAD network of partners with Bible colleges, seminaries, and parachurch organizations.
- Recruit potential TLEAD personnel
- Prepare, implement and oversee the TLEAD budget
- Coordinate writing assignments such as position papers, OMS theological handbook
- Provide creative opportunities for thinking about theological issues such as curriculum design
As soon as possible
Two years or more
- Extensive experience in theological education, leadership development, and discipleship
- Experience in formal and informal educational approaches
- Vision for the role of education and discipleship in creating missional movements
- Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to start and lead significant new initiatives
- Hold a doctorate (PhD or equivalent preferred)
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.