Oversee the financial operations of One Mission Society in Mozambique by understanding and implementing mission policies and procedures with regard to finance.
- Oversee the work of employed staff in the business offices.
- Provide advice and assistance with regard to data entry and reporting.
- Ensure all accounts are up-to-date, data is entered, and banks and cash boxes are balanced. Do the data entries if employees staff are not available.
- Serve as signatory on mission accounts and authorize wire transfers and salary payments online.
As soon as possible
Two years or more
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in business, finance, or accounting
- Experience in data entry
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel and Access)
- Ability to type accurately with intermediate to advanced speed
- Be able to analyze data and prepare budgets and financial reports for the director and field committee using internal modules and reports
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.