Training Coordinator - Train and Multiply
Organize and promote training opportunities for Train and Multiply (T&M), an obedience-based discipleship tool that equips church and lay leaders in church multiplication. This simple, effective tool is currently available in 39 languages and is being used around the world to ignite and empower church planting movements. As the training coordinator, you'll manage and track information about training events and communicate with attendees.
This position is part of Every Community for Christ (ECC), the church planting catalyst for One Mission Society.
As soon as possible
- 3-5 years of relevant education and/or experience
- Knowledge of evangelism and church multiplication principles and practices
- Ability to communicate and relate well at all levels, including cross-culturally
- Experience with online learning platforms
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and video and audio editing software
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.