Do you love the Lord? Are you interested in working and teaching overseas at an accredited school? Do you have a heart for expatriate and national students? Are you excited by the opportunity to work and serve with a diverse and multicultural staff? Serve at our international Christian school to inspire students to live Godly lives and impact the world around them through excellent Christian education.
- Prepare for, lead and administer classes as assigned by the director in accordance with school-approved curriculum.
- Effectively build rapport and demonstrate care and support for the spiritual and academic well-being of each student.
- Evaluate students and issue grades in accordance with academic policy.
- Share in the responsibility of the co-curricular programs of the school.
- Share in the responsibility of supervision with the rest of the staff.
- Complete other professional obligations including staff meetings, extra-curricular activities, etc.
As soon as possible
Both Long Term & Short Term
School year (or longer)
- Bachelor's degree in technology or related subject
- Teaching credentials, or willingness to work toward credentials
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to relate well across a variety of cultures and nationalities
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.