ESL Intern - Summer 2019 (critical need)
Spend your summer helping youth know and understand God's love through English camps. Lead or assist with daily ESL classes and participate in other camp activities as you build relationships with students. All curriculum, materials, and training are provided for leaders. You'll participate in three to four English camps and be involved in other ESL projects throughout the summer to help local churches build relationships through excellent ESL curriculum. Through this internship, you'll experience lives being transformed through English evangelism ministries. You'll also be mentored by experienced missionaries as you discover how God has uniquely wired and gifted you to make an impact on His kingdom.
- Dates: Approximately June 16 - August 16, 2019 (dates are flexible)
- Internship credit may be available depending on course requirements
Approximately two months
- ESL education or experience preferred but not required
- Currently college freshman or higher
- Must be flexible and enjoy working with youth and kids
- Team player
- Interest in missions preferred
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.