Train young Brazilian men and women for pastoral ministry within the church, in missions, and for lay responsibilities. Courses sought include Old Testament, New Testament, Discipleship, Cultural Studies on Post Modernity, or Counseling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and facilitate students' learning
- Develop practical projects related to the course
- Possibility of recording classes in a video format for online courses
- Offer lectures to the community, one or two nights, about specific themes
- Visit the extension seminary centers for intensive courses of 12-16 hours
As soon as possible
Full school year (10 months), semester (5 months), or module (2-4 weeks)
- Master's or Doctorate required
- Specialization in course area required
- Previous teaching experience required
- Fluency in Portuguese or Spanish is required in order to teach for 1 or 2 semesters
- Knowledge of Brazilian church realities (preferred)
- Able to work well with deadlines
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.