Use your skills to further the worldwide ministry of One Mission Society by training students to lead God’s people in reaching this world with the gospel and to develop other professors in their progress toward this goal.Training women and men to lead others in expanding God's Kingdom at this seminary requires skilled professors who are filled with the Spirit and can train students via classroom instruction and via being a living example of a mature Christ-follower.
- Write curriculum for courses to be taught
- Teach courses
- Participate in coordinating school educational activities
- Mentor students
- Develop relationships with local partner churches and leaders
- Further students' academic and spiritual abilities as they progress through their studies
As soon as possible
- Master's degree from a theological institution
- Doctorate or progress toward doctorate preferred
- Ability in local language, or willingness to learn
- Demonstrated teaching skills including classroom management, course design, and strong subject knowledge
- Discipleship and mentoring abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Cross-cultural ministry or teaching experience preferred
- Experience in distance education preferred
- Ability to adapt to a new culture
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.