Regional Representative (Dynamic Women in Missions)
Enhance, grow, and strengthen the Dynamic Women ministry to share, invite, and empower women to participate in the Great Commission. Build relationships to expand God’s vision to reach a billion people with the Gospel. Strive to build a One Mission Society and Dynamic Women presence through regional church and ministry connections. Create, organize, and lead short-term mission trips.
- Mobilize women to become an active part of the Great Commission.
- Build strong relationships with pastors through regular visits, calls, emails, etc., gaining an understanding of the churches’ interest and opportunity for missions involvement.
- Teach, coach, and promote mission strategies and best practices at church/ministry venues, including DW short-term ministry opportunities. Mentor and disciple women to provide missions understanding and opportunity.
- Plan and coordinate women’s conferences, events, and service opportunities that can be utilized in US and cross-cultural settings. Speak at church mission conferences and events as requested.
- Develop, plan, organize, and lead short-term mission trips, including relating directly to in-country leaders, coordinating budget and logistic, and recruiting and training teams
As soon as possible
One year or more
- College degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate well cross-culturally
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Basic computer skills, include Microsoft Office and social media
- Willingness to travel
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.