Production Supervisor - Train and Multiply (critical need)
Supervise production of Train and Multiply (T&M), an obedience-based discipleship tool that equips church and lay leaders in church multiplication. This simple, effective tool is currently available in 39 languages and is being used around the world to ignite and empower church planting movements. As the production supervisor for Train and Multiply, you'll have an impact on people coming to know Christ through the impact of T&M.
This position is part of Every Community for Christ (ECC), the church multiplication catalyst for One Mission Society.
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with translators.
- Ensure efficient, effective and timely production of new language versions of T&M and rewrites of existing language materials.
- Provide supervision for T&M production specialists and production volunteers.
- Provide supervision for the ECC T&M Translator Liaison.
- Ensure that training provided to T&M production volunteers is appropriate and effective.
- Evaluate and improve digital production processes for T&M in collaboration with the OMS information services team
- Maintain and manage distribution channels for T&M materials.
- Develop new formats for T&M materials to be used on a variety of platforms based on users' needs.
As soon as possible
One year or more
- Excellent project and time management skills, ability to prioritize workflow
- Ability to communicate ideas visually, orally, and in writing to coworkers and clients
- Problem solving skills with ability to use available resources to solve issues
- Consistent attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Production design experience preferred
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.