Leadership Development and Pastoral Care
Pastors and other leaders are often overworked and stressed, and they often lack someone to talk with confidentially. Pastoral care is vital to the health of these individuals and the churches and ministries they lead. Fill this critical need by exhorting and encouraging pastors and other church leaders in Mexico. Provide missionary care and support, mentoring, discipling, and prayer to see individuals and ministries flourish. Foster community by serving as a bridge between One Mission Society and partner churches.
- Schedule visitation rotations with regular office hours
- Call, encourage, and visit pastors on a regular basis
- Disciple and mentor pastors and church leaders
- Host regular Bible studies
- Collect appropriate prayer requests that can be shared with teammates and field supporters
- Train local believers in pastoral care and counseling
As soon as possible
- Demonstrated strength in communications, relationship building, and leadership
- Strong grasp of Spanish
- Ability to travel internationally and relate well across cultures
- Education and/or experience in pastoring and counseling preferred
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.