Online Training Manager
Develop and deliver effective, informal online training to empower lay leaders and church leaders to multiply disciples and plant multiplying churches. Promote the use of online training among church planters, and work with other leaders to develop key content. Continually monitor and improve online courses, ensuring that content can be easily and practically applied in ministry contexts and is appropriate to learners' culture, academic level, and ministry context.
As soon as possible
20-40 hours per week
- 3-5 years of relevant education and/or experience
- Knowledge of church multiplication principles and practices
- Ability to communicate and relate well at all levels, including cross-culturally
- Experience with online learning platforms
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and video and audio editing software
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.