Use your administrative and communications skills to help send missionaries and make disciples around the world. As an integral member of the Mobilization team, you’ll help improve processes and communications to connect interested individuals with missions service.
- Learn, operate, and seek to improve processes through the application and acceptance journey to reduce barriers to missions engagement
- Come alongside the mobilization team to assist with logistics for short-term, career and internship programs
- Lead administrative efforts and functions, including producing reports, capturing data, and improving processes
- Coordinate logistics for mobilization events, including event registration, housing, and meal logistics
- Reach out to individuals who express interest in OMS to begin the process and share next steps. Respond to initial inquiries and requests for information as people explore opportunities
- Create and curate personnel-related content for social media platforms and recruiting tools, including LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Maintain up-to-date opportunities and content on the OMS website. Work with internal teams and external platforms to develop promotional material and advertise opportunities
- Help craft compelling, engaging job descriptions for open positions
As soon as possible
Two years or more
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strength in administration and passion for utilizing administrative gifts
- Excellent communication skills in person, in writing, and over the phone
- Ability to and assist with curating and creating content
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills with ability to maintain accurate records, prioritize work, and manage time
- Comfortable using technology to conduct work and manage a heavy email workload
- Proven ability to learn and improve systems and processes
- Ability to excel independently as a self-starter and as part of a team
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.