Missions Investment Advisor (critical need)
As a missions investment advisor, you’ll play a critical role in helping OMS ministries and missionaries transform lives around the world.
Create and implement OMS development activities within assigned geographic area to generate funding and maintain relationships for the ministries of One Mission Society and our national partners and programs. Work focus includes developing current donors and expanding the OMS donor base with new donors.
We are currently seeking a Missions Investment Adivsor in one of the following regions: Oregon, California, Colorado, Texas, or Pennsylvania.
- Identify and cultivate friends from your assigned existing donors, as well as utilizing your personal and professional spheres of influence to expand the OMS donor base in your region.
- Qualify and implement a moves management system of a donor portfolio of at least 200 names (individuals, strategic churches, businesses, etc.) with emphasis on developing major gifts, and utilizing OMS ministry networks to regularly expand your list.
- Represent the ministry regionally, including but not limited to speaking to various groups and individual leaders and business organizations.
- Prepare annual goals, including activities which help to achieve specific fund raising targets, in consultation with the VP of Development.
As soon as possible
- 3+ years of confirmable successful fundraising experience with progressively increasing results
- Verifiable success in asking major donors for leadership-level and major gifts
- Intuitive, big-picture thinker. Internally motivated
- A strong commitment to, and understanding of, the mission, goals and values of the ministry
- A strong empathy for the goals, values and dreams of donors
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, including demonstrated success in proposal development and presentation
Salary and benefits for this role are fully paid by One Mission Society, with the option to raise additional financial support through ministry partners to supplement the salary.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.