Missions Investment Advisor (critical need)
Mercy, Inc. is a ministry partner of One Mission Society and is a 501(c) (3) organization that has been established to present the Gospel message around the world by meeting humanitarian needs. Examples of needs would include, but not limited to, education, aid to orphans and widows, literacy, medical assistance, agricultural projects, disaster relief, clean water, meeting hunger needs, micro enterprises, and anti-exploitations.
In consultation with the One Mission Society Vice President of Development, create and implement all One Mission Society and Mercy, Inc. fundraising activities within assigned geographic area to generate funding and maintain relationships for the ministries of One Mission Society and Mercy, Inc. and our national partners and programs. Work focus includes developing current donors and expanding the One Mission Society and Mercy, Inc. donor base with new donors. Funding results will help to advance our One Mission Society and Mercy, Inc. four-fold objectives of evangelism, church planting, leadership training, and partnership development.
- Identify and cultivate friends from your assigned existing donors, as well as utilizing your personal and professional spheres of influence to expand the One Mission Society and Mercy, Inc. donor base in your region.
- Qualify and implement a moves management system of a donor portfolio of at least 200 names (individuals, strategic churches, businesses, etc.) with emphasis on developing major gifts, and utilizing One Mission Society and Mercy, Inc. ministry networks to regularly expand your list.
- Represent the ministry regionally, including but not limited to speaking to various groups and individual leaders and business organizations.
- Prepare annual goals, including activities which help to achieve specific fund-raising targets, in consultation with the Vice President of Development.
- Communicate regularly with the Vice President of Development as to activities, meetings and travel.
- Written agreement and adherence to code of conduct of One Mission Society and Mercy, Inc. and the One Mission Society Stewardship Department.
As soon as possible
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels
- 3-5+ years of confirmable successful fundraising experience with progressively increasing results (preferred)
- Experience using media tools for fund development
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, including demonstrated success in proposal development and presentation
- Self-starter with the highest level of personal and professional integrity and quality standards
- Able to understand donors' interests and heart and connect that with giving opportunities through Mercy, Inc. and One Mission Society
This is a full-time role that is paid by One Mission Society and does not require raising financial support.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.