Ministry Partner Development Manager
Play a key role in ensuring that One Mission Society missionaries and staff are spiritually healthy, vision-driven, and fully funded in their call to multiply disciple-makers, churches, leaders, and missionary movements. Provide vital strategic input and administrative oversight of how OMS equips individuals serving in the organization to develop and maintain their financial and prayer support network through training, mentoring, coaching, and other equipping. In this role, you'll oversee the ministry partner development (MPD) systems and processes of OMS and have a significant impact on missionary funding and effectiveness.
- Oversee the relationship between OMS and Support Raising Solutions (SRS) and the OMS membership in the SRS Network
- Attend the SRS Full Sail Leadership Conference, held every 18 months
- Track dates and registration for upcoming MPD events, including coordinating with other departments for tracking and finances
- Recruit, equip, and give ongoing support for OMS MPD mentor/coaches
- Provide learning experiences, resources, and relationships to support supervisors in their role in helping their underfunded team members in Ministry Partner Development
- Facilitate quarterly meetings of the OMS USA MPD Implementation Team
- Provide periodic and other reports as requested on the progress of individuals in the funding process and the effectiveness of systems and processes for supporting them
As soon as possible
- Demonstrated ability to use workflow management software applications for producing and managing spreadsheets, planning, scheduling, and tracking projects, etc.
- Experience in using workflow management software applications for producing and managing spreadsheets, planning, scheduling, and tracking projects, etc.
- Ability to obtain, analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data and to produce reports for decision-making and evaluation purposes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in human resources, learning and development, sales or fund-raising is preferred but not required
- A college or university degree preferred, or equivalent experience
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.