Mentor to the Medical Clinic Administrator (critical need)
Facilitate transformation in Haiti by helping Bethesda Medical Center effectively meet patients’ physical and spiritual needs. Mentor the clinic administrator in successful operation of a medical clinic, including day-to-day operations, departmental oversight, recruiting and training, budgeting, patient satisfaction, and community health planning. Empower and equip the clinic administrator in leadership, problem solving, and business practices. This role could be based in-country or could itinerate.
As soon as possible
Four months in Haiti per year (could be multiple trips); two-year commitment preferred
- Three to five years of related experience
- College degree or equivalent technical education knowledge
- Passion for mentoring
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and project planning expertise
- Able to effectively communicate across cultures
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.