Design and Video Intern - Summer 2019
The Communications team at One Mission Society creates compelling media content to showcase how Jesus Christ is changing lives around the world through OMS missionaries and ministries. As the media intern, you’ll create graphic design and video content to inform and inspire individuals to be more deeply involved in the Great Commission.
Assist in conceptualization, editing, and production of film content to highlight One Mission Society initiatives and ministries. Design and create graphics for articles, brochures, events, social media, websites, and more. Collaborate with other members of the marketing and communications team as you create engaging, impactful materials.
Through this internship, you’ll gain content for your portfolio and know you made an impact on lives being transformed by Christ around the world.
- Create graphics for digital and print materials
- Create content and video for events
- Plan, script, shoot, and edit videos
- Complete design projects including new promotional material for One Mission Society
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments. Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in spiritual and professional development events throughout the summer. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2019 internship program: May 20-July 26, 2019
- Application deadline: February 22, 2019
- Free housing is available for interns
- This is an unpaid, volunteer internship
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Relevant education and experience in video production and graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere and InDesign
- Familiarity with Mac OS and professional video camera operation
- Understanding of lighting and sound design and pre- and post-production requirements
- Strong initiative
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects?
This is a volunteer internship.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.