Marketing Intern - Summer 2018
Our marketing and communications team creatively engages constituents with the message of how God is at work through One Mission Society around the world. As the marketing intern, you’ll help shape and communicate the One Mission Society brand so that people are led to deepen their engagement with OMS and with the Great Commission.
Gain marketing experience as well as a better understanding of marketing in the non-profit, missions-based context.
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments.
Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in events like chapels and prayer times, as well as weekly professional development lunches on topics like writing a resume or prioritization. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2018 internship program: May 21-July 27, 2018
- Application deadline: February 23, 2018
- Internships can be volunteer or paid (involves raising financial support for a salary)
- Free housing is typically available for interns
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Education and experience in marketing or related field
- Ability to communicate and relate well at all levels
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Interns may choose to volunteer their time or raise financial support to receive a salary for the summer.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.