Marketing Associate (critical need)
Accomplish the marketing, advertising, and promotional strategies of One Mission Society to drive engagement, including leading individuals to go, give, and pray. Work collaboratively as part of the Marketing & Communications team to accomplish projects and meet project deliverables. Design and manage campaigns through Salesforce, web, and other digital tools.
This role will also focus on developing and implementing marketing strategy and content for Billion.Global, a coalition inspired by One Mission Society with a vision to reach one billion people with the Gospel by 2026.
- Work and collaborate with other departments and teams, including Marketing and Communications, Development, Information Services, and executive leaders
- Implement strategies for deeper constituent engagement, including Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, SiteStacker, and other technology solutions as requested
- Learn and develop marketing technology solutions
- Track the productivity of marketing plans and projects
- Assist in developing and implementing brand strategy, brand alignment, and cohesive messaging for the organization
As soon as possible
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing-related field, or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in implementing marketing strategies and social media campaigns
- Technical marketing skills and understanding of social media channels
- Experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to move projects forward and achieve results
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with relevant technology tools, or demonstrated ability to learn new systems
- Problem analysis and problem-solving abilities
This is a full-time position paid by One Mission Society. There is an option to raise additional financial support to cover additional benefits.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.