Marketing Assistant (Billion.Global)
Use your marketing skills to further the worldwide ministry of One Mission Society and the Billion.Global effort by serving as the marketing assistant. Support all of the outward-facing Billion.Global media applications. Manage the Billion.Global website so that it is informative, appealing, and up-to-date with current information. Manage the Billion.Global social media platforms, ensuring accuracy and relevancy. Monitor multiple media inputs and create compelling, timely content, including testimonies from the field, monthly newsletters, and prayer e-blasts.
- Manage, edit, and improve the current Billion.Global website
- Post relevant, engaging content on social media
- Monitor Billion.Global Community and respond in a timely manner
- Analyze social media and website activity and suggest improvements
- Work with Marketing team to develop email campaigns/journeys to continuously update and engage Billion.Global partners
- Add resources to the Billion.Global Exchange on a regular basis by interacting with the coalition partners
- Conduct website customization and improvement using CSS
- Format and edit monthly newsletters and monitor newsletter uptake
- Propose new methods to reach and engage the outside audience to promote interaction with Billion.Global
As soon as possible
Two years or more
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in designing websites, developing and implementing social media/ marketing strategies
- Basic understanding of CSS
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.