Put your maintenance gift to use to further ministry in Japan. Serve as the maintenance manager for the OMS grounds by performing indoor and outdoor maintenance such as landscaping, minor indoor repairs, and light carpentry. Help with small repairs at the OMS-affiliated seminary and local churches, and supervise work teams that come to do maintenance projects. In this role you'll support missionaries, churches, and the seminary while also sharing Christ with vendors and other contacts.
- Maintain the One Mission Society buildings and grounds in a cost-effective manner so that they are safe, attractive, and functional
- Manage storage area, vehicles, and tools
- Coordinate short-term work teams
- Assist partner ministries as requested
As soon as possible
One year or more
- Relevant experience required
- Ability to perform a wide variety of maintenance and grounds functions
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.