Learning and Development Intern - Summer 2018 (critical need)
At One Mission Society, the Learning and Development team ensures that current and future missionaries are equipped to live out the calling God has placed on their lives. As the learning and development intern, you’ll assist in the design and development of training events, courses, and micro-learning modules. Help with planning, preparing, supporting and facilitating on-site OMS Learning and Development events and assist in measuring the effectiveness of OMS Learning and Development efforts to further Great Commission efforts worldwide.
Through this internship, you’ll gain a greater understanding of learning design, facilitation, and technology development in a non-profit, missional context.
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments.
Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in events like chapels and prayer times, as well as weekly professional development lunches on topics like writing a resume or prioritization. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2018 internship program: May 21-July 27, 2018
- Internships can be volunteer or paid (involves raising financial support for a salary)
- Free housing is typically available for interns
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Interest in global missions
- Aptitude to work with digital learning and collaboration tools
- Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Proven experience balancing multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interns may choose to volunteer their time or raise financial support to receive a salary for the summer.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.