Learning and Development Intern - Summer 2019
At One Mission Society, the Learning and Development team ensures that current and future missionaries are equipped to live out the calling God has placed on their lives. As the learning and development intern, you’ll assist in the design and development of training events, courses, and micro-learning modules. Help with planning, preparing, supporting and facilitating on-site OMS Learning and Development events and assist in measuring the effectiveness of OMS Learning and Development efforts to further Great Commission efforts worldwide.
Through this internship, you’ll gain a greater understanding of learning design, facilitation, and technology development in a non-profit, missional context.
- Assist in the assessment of Learning and Development needs for accomplishing OMS mission, vision, and strategic objectives
- Assist in the design and development of training events, courses, and micro-learning modules
- Assist in planning, preparing, supporting and facilitating on-site OMS Learning and Development events.
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of OMS Learning and Development efforts
- Support members of the Learning and Development team through engaging in research, data management, marketing, etc.
- Complete reading assignments, reflection writing assignments, and meet for live and/or virtual coaching with members of the Learning and Development Team
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments. Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in spiritual and professional development events throughout the summer. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2019 internship program: May 20-July 26, 2019
- Volunteer internship
- Housing may be available
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Interest in global missions
- Aptitude to work with digital learning and collaboration tools
- Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Proven experience balancing multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a volunteer internship.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.