Communications Intern - One Mission Kids
One Mission Kids exists to help grow kids’ missionary hearts through missions-based curriculum and programming for children. Help further this vision and expand this ministry by serving as the Communications intern with One Mission Kids. Through data entry, create and organize a database of ministry contacts. Create graphics and publications to update promotional material, including mailers, email campaigns, and video and audio content. Create and design mission-focused resources and content, including lessons, crafts, games, and printables. Interns will also have the chance to help with children’s ministry events throughout the summer.
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments.
Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in events like chapels and prayer times, as well as weekly professional development lunches on topics like writing a resume or prioritization. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2018 internship program: May 21-July 27, 2018
- Application deadline: February 23, 2018
- Internships can be volunteer or paid (involves raising financial support for a salary)
- Free housing is typically available for interns
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Strong communications skills, including editing and writing
- Creative with experience designing content and publications
- Heart for children and for missions
- Interest in working behind the scenes
- Able to work independently
Interns may choose to volunteer their time or raise financial support to receive a salary for the summer.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.