International Ministries Intern - Summer 2018
The International Ministries team helps support and further ministry to make disciples of Jesus Christ in more than 70 countries around the world. Spend the summer serving alongside this team as you assist with coordinating events for international leaders, developing plans for missionaries about to head overseas to help them transition well, and preparing for board meetings. Learn more about missions contexts and non-profit management through research and other projects to support the International Ministries team.
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments.
Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in events like chapels and prayer times, as well as weekly professional development lunches on topics like writing a resume or prioritization. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2018 internship program: May 21-July 27, 2018
- Internships can be volunteer or paid (involves raising financial support for a salary)
- Free housing is typically available for interns
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in missions and nonprofit work
- Interest in event planning
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Integrity to handle confidential information
- Positive attitude
Interns may choose to volunteer their time or raise financial support to receive a salary for the summer.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.