International Ministries Intern - Summer 2019
The International Ministries team helps support and further ministry to make disciples of Jesus Christ in more than 70 countries around the world. Spend the summer serving alongside this team as you assist with coordinating events for international leaders, developing plans for missionaries about to head overseas to help them transition well, and preparing for board meetings. Learn more about missions contexts and non-profit management through research and other projects to support the International Ministries team.
- Assist with event coordination and details, including welcome gifts, childcare, snacks, room setup, and other hospitality and event-related needs
- Assist with creating notebooks and materials for board meetings
- Audit files to ensure they are available in digital format
- Assist with meetings related to travel and visas
- Conduct research projects related to missions
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments. Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in spiritual and professional development events throughout the summer. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2019 internship program: May 20-July 26, 2019
- Volunteer internship
- Housing may be available
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in missions and nonprofit work
- Interest in event planning
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Integrity to handle confidential information
- Positive attitude
This is a volunteer internship.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.