Human Trafficking Prevention Trainer
Do you have a passion to prevent human trafficking? Conduct HOPE61 training and follow-up so that local believers are equipped to engage vulnerable people in their communities and reduce their vulnerability to becoming involved in trafficking. HOPE61 focuses on preventing trafficking through culturally-appropriate methods of intentional evangelism and continuing discipleship. HOPE61 trainers work alongside local church denominations and other partners around the world.
Opportunities include countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. This role does not require relocating but involves traveling 1-4 times per year to conduct trainings and follow up.
- Visit assigned ministry field two to four times per year to accomplish the assigned responsibilities
- Maintains an ongoing, open relationship through regular communication such as video conferencing phone calls, and e-mail.
- Consult with the HOPE61 leadership to develop and deliver appropriate, contextualized HOPE61 training to enhance the prayer, evangelistic, discipleship and intentional Christian community building that leads to human trafficking prevention.
- Ensure that the HOPE61 local church team is supported in prayer, encouraged, and has a fulfilling accountability relationship for their personal discipleship and family life.
- Communicate the HOPE61 vision for human trafficking prevention.
- Contribute to the development, strengthening, and unity of the partnership between the local church and One Mission Society.
- Provides timely reports of ministry stories and testimonies to the HOPE61 Director.
- Consult with HOPE61 leadership to review annual team and one-time budget requests.
As soon as possible
Two years or more
- College degree, or equivalent experience
- Ability to relate well cross-culturally
- Passion for human trafficking prevention and awareness
- Ability to withstand extended periods of international air travel
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.