Graphic Design Intern - Summer 2018
At One Mission Society, good design is critical to connecting individuals with how God is transforming lives around the world. As the graphic design intern, you’ll help create graphic art elements for print and digital audiences. Design and create graphics for articles, brochures, events, social media, websites, and more. Collaborate with other members of the marketing and communications team to create engaging, impactful designs.
At the end of this internship, you’ll come away with pieces for your portfolio as well as a firsthand understanding of the role media plays in the Great Commission.
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments.
Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in events like chapels and prayer times, as well as weekly professional development lunches on topics like writing a resume or prioritization. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2018 internship program: May 21-July 27, 2018
- Application deadline: February 23, 2018
- Internships can be volunteer or paid (involves raising financial support for a salary)
- Free housing is typically available for interns
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Relevant education and experience in graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interns may choose to volunteer their time or raise financial support to receive a salary for the summer.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.