Accounting Intern - Spring or Summer 2018
The Finance team plays a critical role in supporting missionaries and projects around the world so that people can be transformed by a relationship with Jesus. Join the finance team as a spring or summer intern to assist with projects as well as day-to-day tasks. Special projects include organizing and filing prior year tax returns and organizing and archiving other financial documents.
For a spring internship, this position would also include helping with tax projects, including copying and compiling 1099s and tax returns and organizing, scanning, and filing documents.
You’ll come away with a better knowledge of finances in a nonprofit, missions-based setting.
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments.
Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in events like chapels and prayer times, as well as weekly professional development lunches on topics like writing a resume or prioritization. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2018 internship program: May 21-July 27, 2018
- Application deadline: February 23, 2018
- Internships can be volunteer or paid (involves raising financial support for a salary)
- Free housing is typically available for interns
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Relevant coursework preferred (accounting, finance, or business)
- Interest in finances
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
Interns may choose to volunteer their time or raise financial support to receive a salary for the summer.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.