Executive Administrative Assistant (critical need)
Use your administrative skills to further One Mission Society’s mission to make disciples who make disciples and transform lives through the Gospel. Serve as the go-to administrative support for the Executive Director of OMS Global and as the corporate secretary for the global board. Through this role, you’ll help the organization move forward in strategic initiatives and help missionaries and ministries thrive.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director of OMS Global, including scheduling, communications, processing expense reports, preparing research and presentations, and other administrative functions
- Plan and prepare for board meetings and global-level leadership meetings
- Maintain corporate governance files and documents, manuals, and policies
- Assist missionaries moving overseas with aspects of their transition, including landing plans for arrival
As soon as possible
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated administrative expertise
- Experience in event planning (preferred)
- Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and work under pressure
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
- High degree of professionalism with strong customer service focus
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products, including email, and scheduling tools
- Availability to work some nights or weekends during events (approximately 4 times per year)
- High degree of confidentiality and ability to work in ambiguous situations
This is a full-time role that is paid by One Mission Society and does not require raising financial support.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.