Executive Assistant to Development and Marketing (critical need)
As the executive assistant to development and marketing, you'll provide critical support to the Marketing and Development teams to engage donors and other constituents with One Mission Society and further ministries around the world. Use your strengths in administration, planning, and communications as a key member of the Marketing and Development teams.
Administration and Planning
- Participate in and record notes for meetings
- Help plan, organize, and execute small-scale development or marketing events (seminars, training sessions, etc.)
- Arrange and schedule routine meetings, online meetings, and conference calls
- Welcome visitors for in-person meetings and guide them around the building during their visit
- Complete routine forms and expense reports
- Assist in writing and mailing direct mail letters and tracking direct mail letter information
- Assist in developing and writing case statements
- Write, print, and prepare monthly thank you letters that are sent with receipts for major donors.
- Write and distribute surveys
- Edit and write various documents for Marketing and Development
- Communicate with local papers and magazines to discuss articles, press releases, etc.
- Research donors and provide database information for VP of Development
- Research various marketing tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service abilities
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe, Office 365).
- Self-motivated, flexible, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Previous experience in executive support preferred
This is full-time staff position and does not require raising financial support.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.