Executive Assistant to Development and Marketing (critical need)
Provide support to the Vice President of Development and Vice President of Marketing and Communications. Drive business improvements, balance immediate and long-term priorities, and relieve management of administrative detail.
- Drive innovative business improvements: Develop new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promote a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balance immediate and long-term priorities: Meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Relieve management of administrative detail. Administrative functions include creating professional communication pieces such as memos, reports, and other publications; providing excellent customer service in person or by phone; coordinating calendars, travel, and other logistics; and other tasks as required.
One year or more
- Strong administrative skills and experience as a successful administrative assistant
- Demonstrated proficiency in collaborating
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to both big picture and details
- Proven ability to create effective routines
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of specialized software programs
- Knowledge of One Mission Society preferred
This is full-time staff position and does not require raising financial support.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.