Event Planning Intern - Summer 2018
At One Mission Society, events are critical to connect with constituents, share the impact of One Mission Society, and encourage individuals to be involved in the Great Commission as they give, go, and pray. You’ll play a significant role in one or more events as the event coordination intern. Events vary depending on the time of year but typically include program planning, venue planning, promotion, registration, and communication to attendees and potential attendees. Work with other teams across One Mission Society to help pull off one or more events.
Gain firsthand experience in event planning for a non-profit missions organization as the event coordination intern!
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments.
Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in events like chapels and prayer times, as well as weekly professional development lunches on topics like writing a resume or prioritization. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2018 internship program: May 21-July 27, 2018
- Application deadline: February 23, 2018
- Internships can be volunteer or paid (involves raising financial support for a salary)
- Free housing is typically available for interns
Interested? Begin the application process at http://apply.onemissionsociety.org.
- Entering junior or senior year of college (preferred)
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Event planning experience
- Ability to relate and communicate well at all levels
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Interns may choose to volunteer their time or raise financial support to receive a salary for the summer.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.