Plan and execute events for One Mission Society to further our mission of making disciples and transforming lives around the world. You'll help attendees deepen their engagement with One Mission Society and with global missions. Coordinate every aspect of event planning, including venue selection, program creation, promotion, and execution. Lead teams of staff and volunteers to provide an excellent experience for attendees. Typical events include fundraising and development events, staff events, and missions conferences that attract anywhere from 50 to 500 people. As you coordinate events, you'll be making a significant impact in furthering the Great Commission and giving one billion people the opportunity to hear and believe the Gospel.
As soon as possible
Two years or longer
- Two years experience planning and organizing detailed events
- Able to see the big picture
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills, including written, phone, and in-person communication
- Able to relate with people at all levels, including staff, attendees, and vendors
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.