English Ministries Associate
The One Mission Hungary team has a vision to help believers mature into disciples of Jesus Christ and equip them to be transformational in their spheres of influence as part of a larger vision to multiply disciples, churches, leaders, and missionary movements.
English remains an attractive ministry opportunity to help churches and Christian associations attract the general population. As the English Ministries Associate, you’ll use English as a transformational ministry opportunity to further the goals for the Hungary field. Develop and execute excellent English ministries with guidance and support from other team members.
- Work with leadership to develop English Language Ministries to support the outreach of our OMS Hungary Partners.
- Develop excellent curriculum, programs, and materials to teach English with excellence and share the Gospel clearly.
- Work with leadership to help define goals for the English Ministries efforts of the OMS Hungary Field.
- Assist in developing relationships and promoting camp activities to partners, schools, and target audience.
- Assist as needed in other OMS Hungary ministries, where applicable and appropriate.
- Conduct English Ministries in cooperation with our partners.
As soon as possible
- Bachelor’s degree in English Related area, and/or equivalent experience or licensure in TESOL or ESL
- Ability to learn Hungarian to intermediate level
- Ability to develop curricula and anticipate student needs
- Ability to craft English Language processes to achieve the result of sharing the Gospel
- Ability to work well with other team members, follow rules, and align with team culture and values
- Experience with English clubs and camps preferred
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.