English and Discipleship Ministry
Use English ministries in combination with evangelism and discipleship so that young adults in Ukraine are transformed by a personal relationship with Christ. Organize and lead English clubs, English ministry events, and English camps as an effective way to build relationships, leading to discipling opportunities. Disciple young adults in their walk with Christ through life groups and other relational opportunities.
- Help organize, plan, and lead weekly English clubs at two universities in Kyiv, including facilitating effective, biblically-based discussions in English.
- Assist with one or more weekly life groups.
- Intentionally build relationships with English club and life group participants outside of formal settings. Pursue evangelism and discipleship opportunities as they arise.
- Help plan, organize and lead English camps in the summer, including working with teams. Help provide effective post-camp follow-up through events, new life groups, and discipling new believers.
- Assist the team by serving in other ministries as required.
As soon as possible
Both Long Term & Short Term
One year or more
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills
- Heart for young adults
- Proficiency in Russian, or willingness to learn
- Able to share faith and disciple new believers
- ?Flexibility and adaptability
- Experience and/or training in English ministries and small groups
- Proven ability to plan and organize events
- Experience working as part of a team
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.