The One Mission Hungary team has a vision to help believers mature into disciples of Jesus Christ and equip them to be transformational in their spheres of influence. Our goal is to see 20% of people in Hungarian churches engaged in intentional and effective discipleship.
Through this role, you'll transform the church to transform the community by coming alongside church partners in their discipleship needs. As you discern churches' needs, you'll partner with them to promote, plan, and execute a discipleship process. You'll monitor churches' progress and connect them with community impact opportunities as individuals are discipled.
- Work with the discipleship team to develop and maintain an impactful process.
- Promote and expand the discipleship opportunities of OMS Hungary within current and future partners.
- Build relationships with pastors and identify key factors in church growth/health and work within the OMS Hungary team to develop solutions to assist our partners.
- Plant discipleship "bands” within churches, training up leaders, and identifying future individuals who can help provide leadership locally in this area.
- Assist as needed in other OMS Hungary ministries, where applicable and appropriate.
- Develop new strategies and training opportunities in discipleship.
- Identify and engage new resources for discipleship.
As soon as possible
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated understanding of spiritual disciplines and scripture.
- Ability to inspire and/or motivate individuals in the area of discipleship.
- Ability to work with a translator.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Presents themselves well, and engages in tasks with enthusiasm.
- Flexibility to ministry demands.
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.