Director of Church Partnerships (critical need)
Develop and execute long-term recruitment and partnership strategies with churches to promote and advance missional engagement and meet One Mission Society’s strategic priorities. Develop and deliver resources, training, education, and partnership opportunities to enable churches to deepen their engagement in missions and with One Mission Society.
This role relates to churches across the United States, with a specific focus on churches in the Indianapolis area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examine current practices and initiatives related to church partnerships at One Mission Society and network with other missions organizations to determine best practices in church partnership
- Develop and implement a clearly defined, actionable church partnerships strategy for One Mission Society
- Identify new church partnerships and contacts
- Maintain and grow existing church relationships, prompting continuous improvement and identifying partnership expansion opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and teams (including Development and Mobilization) to recommend best practices in interacting with churches
- Develop or identify existing resources, curriculum, and other services to add value to churches through teaching, leading, and offering content
- Create metrics for success in church partnerships, which may include metrics related to curriculum creation, seminars/missions conferences, churches sending mission teams, missions giving, etc.
As soon as possible
Two years or longer
- Strong relational ability, including ability to build effective relationships with church staff and individuals at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written
- Experience in church leadership
- Passion for ministering to and mobilizing the local church, with demonstrated ability to deepen churches’ missional engagement
- Ability to spearhead initiatives and work without close supervision
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Degree in ministry, missions, or related field
- Master's of Divinity or formal Bible training preferred
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.