Community Impact Specialist
The One Mission Hungary team has a vision to help believers mature into disciples of Jesus Christ and equip them to be transformational in their spheres of influence as part of a larger vision to multiply disciples, churches, leaders, and missionary movements. As the Community Impact Specialist, you’ll help transform the church to transform communities. Work with our church partners to identify needs and strong interests within their communities that the church can be equipped to engage.
- Research and utilize resources to understand various demographic factors present in the communities of our local church partners.
- Work to identify the major sociological trends within the communities that can be positively engaged to share the Gospel and God’s love.
- Evaluate solutions that are relevant and appropriate to the church partner to engage the laity in meeting needs.
- Assist with the development of training and presentations that help partners to ‘see the need’, and equip lay leaders and church members for positive engagement.
- Shall work closely with leadership to connect with local church partners during research and when developing solutions.
- Identify potential partnerships in the area of humanitarian ministry and look for compatible factors important to an effective partnership.
- Seek to raise the profile of Felebarat Alapitvany in the area of humanitarian, church-driven ministry.
- Look for opportunities for collaboration among existing and new partnerships where strategically it makes sense and synergy can be achieved.
- Compile and maintain productivity reports, and assist with other administrative duties as assigned in agreement with leadership.
- Support the general ministry of the field, as appropriate within their personal strengths and availability.
As soon as possible
- University Degree in an applicable area.
- Overseas experience and understanding of humanitarian work, business, and networking a plus.
- Must have an ability to read and understand financial statements.
- Must be willing to learn Hungarian to an intermediate level.
- Ability to walk long distances as necessary, while traveling to a wide-variety of cultures.
- Must be able to successfully and positively relate to other team members, and ministry partners, in a productive and Christ-like fashion.
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.