Communications Associate - Radio-TV 4VEH
Contribute to the kingdom impact of Radio-TV 4VEH in Haiti and among our global supporter base through the role as a US-based communications associate with this dynamic media ministry. Work closely with the 4VEH Fundraising, Marketing & Communications Director to assist in planning, researching, writing, editing, designing and producing a variety of communications resources – including print and online, written and visual – to inform, inspire and engage constituents as they partner with 4VEH ministry through giving, praying, and going. Collaborate with key stakeholders within One Mission Society globally, particularly fundraising, marketing, communications, and short-term teams departments in their efforts to communicate 4VEH needs, opportunities, and impact with various audiences.
- Assist in the planning, creation and production of news and feature stories, publicity materials, media releases, photographs, videos, marketing resources and other strategic and targeted communications as required to inform, inspire and engage potential and current supporters.
- Help maintain an updated, engaging, and user-friendly supporter-focused online presence, including websites, social media platforms and networks.
- Through regular trips to 4VEH in Haiti, use journalism and storytelling skills to identify and gather 4VEH-centric stories, information, photo and video resources to share the 4VEH story with constituents.
- Assist in building stronger relationships with donors and supporters, through producing donor-focused materials, including regular ministry reports for distribution to donors and other stakeholders, to update them on ministry effectiveness, impact and needs, including print newsletters, email updates, blog posts and other website content, social media posts and for in-person presentations for church and other group gatherings.
- Assist in writing and editing fundraising materials for 4VEH.
As soon as possible
Up to 40 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree in related field (communications, journalism, or marketing)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well as part of a virtual/remote team.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-cultural environment.
- Proficiency with some or all: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Social Media Applications (Facebook, Instagram), and WordPress.
- Creative eye and strong storytelling skills
- Photography, video, graphic design and page layout skills preferred
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.