Serve as the bookkeeper for Mercy, Inc., a partner of One Mission Society that shares the love of Christ by meeting humanitarian needs. Manage financial transactions and maintain financial records to support the ministry of Mercy, Inc. so that the ministry can continue to transform lives.
- Accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions
- Complete the posting process
- Enter data and create reports
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Fulfill other tasks as needed to support Mercy, Inc. and One Mission Society
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Data entry skills and willingness to work with numbers
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with hands-on spreadsheet experience
- Customer service orientation
- Proven ability to learn new software and programs
- Proficiency in QuickBooks preferred
This is part-time staff position and does not require raising financial support.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.