Billion.Global Coalition Coordinator
Lead the Billion.Global vision, a vision to give one billion people to opportunity to hear, understand, and believe the Gospel by 2026. Coordinate the coalition of more than 100 individual, church, and organizational partners committed to this vision. Through this role, you'll have an incredible impact for the Kingdom as you contribute to evangelism, discipleship, and church planting through One Mission Society as well as other missions organizations and local partners. Serve as a coach to Billion.Global partners as needed, helping them grow in their effectiveness in evangelism, disciple-making, church multiplication, and leadership training. This is to nurture synergy so that opportunities for partners to learn from and help one another, share resources, and access needed training can take place, all leading to a billion people who have an opportunity to believe the Gospel.
- Help promote prayer for the Billion.Global coalition effort
- Serve as the liaison with coalition partners and collaborate with them to add additional partners
- Put together and lead a Billion.Global leadership team of 7-9 people to give big-picture direction to the coalition
- Plan and carry out one or two gatherings annually of coalition partner representatives to pray, inspire, plan, share strategies and training opportunities, and help one another in the pursuit of the billion.
- Oversee the metrics for measuring progress in the pursuit of the one billion by receiving data, monitoring inputs for inconsistencies, adjusting metrics as needed, and sharing progress
- Gather transformational stories, and share leads to stories of God's power at work changing lives, with OMS Marketing and Communications.
- Help to further develop the website and related technology tools associated with the Billion.Global coalition.
- Post regular stories, testimonies, and other helpful information to promote this movement.
As soon as possible
Up to 40 hours per week
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to relate well at all levels, including cross-culturally
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to organize, analyze, and interpret data
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.