Associate Director for Church Multiplication
Assist the Director for Church Multiplication in assessing ministry needs and developing and delivering appropriate, contextualized training to enhance the prayer, evangelistic, discipleship, leadership training and church multiplication ministries of Every Community for Christ, the church multiplication catalyst of One Mission Society. Assisting the Director for Church Multiplication in developing ministry through coaching, pastoring, supervising, supporting, encouraging, equipping, evaluating and holding accountable the assigned church multiplication facilitators so that people accept Christ and multiplying churches are established throughout the world.
- Help to provide ongoing training, coaching and support for ECC Church Multiplication Facilitators in interactive adult education methodology and specific training programs.
- Supervise and coach church multiplication facilitators as directed to ensure the fulfillment of duties and responsibilities.
- Assist the Director for Church Multiplication in providing pastoral care to the church multiplication facilitators through pastoral concern, encouragement, prayer, personal spiritual accountability and leadership.
- Receive, review and analyze church multiplication facilitator country visit reports for assigned countries and recommend appropriate plans of action.
- Develop an open coaching relationship with assigned church multiplication facilitators in person and through phone calls and e-mail messages.
- Communicate the vision for evangelistic church planting and church multiplication.
- Contribute to the development and strengthening of the partnership and unity between the National Churches and the missionary body. Promotes effective and open communication in each country by including all accepted One Mission in-country leaders, in communication between ECC personnel and other IMD personnel regarding the ECC ministry.
- Help the Director for Church Multiplication to develop training solutions that are reproducible and readily transferable to overcome obstacles and take advantage of opportunities for effective, healthy evangelistic church multiplication.
- Works with the church multiplication facilitators to establish three month follow-up training and accountability measures for personnel who have received training in order to monitor implementation of lessons learned through training provided.
As soon as possible
Full time; four years or longer
- 5-10 years of related education and/or experience equivalent to a Master's level
- Three or more years of cross-cultural ministry experience
- Knowledge of evangelism and church multiplication procedures and practices
- Knowledge of interactive adult learning and coaching as well as theory and practice
- Ability to communicate and relate well at all levels, including cross-culturally
- Prior experience in church multiplication preferred
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.