Assistant to CFO (critical need)
Use your administrative skills to further the worldwide ministry of One Mission Society by serving as the administrative assistant to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Serve as the Chief Financial Officer’s go-to administrator, including scheduling and calendar management, completing projects and reports, and other tasks
- Process expense reports and check requests
- Process reports for mileage, credit card, fixed assessment, and other ministries reports
- Prepare monthly financial reports and send to the designated recipients
- Process and record annuity and send monthly annuity checks
- Assist other members of the Finance team as needed
As soon as possible
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Actively involved in local evangelical church
- Interested in missions
- Demonstrated Excel experience to an intermediate level
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service orientation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, with an interest in working in a financial setting
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Accounting/bookkeeping skills a plus
This is a part-time position paid by One Mission Society. There is an option to raise additional financial support beyond the base hourly rate for this role.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.