Administrative Intern - Summer 2019
At One Mission Society, the Men for Missions (MFM) team coordinates short-term trips for more than 600 people per year, transforming the lives of those who go and the people they serve. As the administrative intern, you’ll help MFM transition from paper to digital format so that people can more easily participate in trips. You’ll transition trip applications and binders into digital formats and manage trip opportunities online. You’ll also have the chance to participate in a short-term trip missions overseas as part of your internship.
Through this internship, you’ll gain experience in streamlining processes and improving efficiency. You’ll learn more about the behind-the-scenes work that goes into planning and preparing for short-term missions trips.
- Transition paper files (teams) to digital format
- Transition team binders into website ready format
- Manage team opportunities on two websites
About the Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern, you'll serve at our headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana, just south of Indianapolis. We typically have 6-10 interns every summer across various departments. Our internship program is designed to help you grow spiritually and professionally during your time with us, so you'll be involved in spiritual and professional development events throughout the summer. You'll also have a mentor to walk alongside you through the summer.
- Summer 2019 internship program: May 20-July 26, 2019
- Volunteer internship
- Housing may be available
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Experience in short-term mission trips (preferred)
This is a volunteer internship.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.