Accounting Intern - Spring 2019 (critical need)
The Finance team plays a critical role in supporting missionaries and projects around the world so that people can be transformed by a relationship with Jesus. Join the finance team as a spring intern to assist with projects as well as day-to-day tasks. Special projects include organizing and filing prior year tax returns and organizing and archiving other financial documents. This position would also include helping with tax projects, including copying and compiling 1099s and tax returns and organizing, scanning, and filing documents.
You’ll come away with a better knowledge of finances in a nonprofit, missions-based setting.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Relevant coursework preferred (accounting, finance, or business)
- Interest in finances
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Entering junior or senior year (preferred)
This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- Spread the word
- request information
- call us 317.888.3333 and ask for Mobilization.